Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tyva: Russia Beyond the Mountains

Hello!

    I was recently asked by my colleagues in the English department to write a piece on my impressions of Tyva. I would like to share it with you below. I drew some of the material from my previous post, so this may sound familiar to many of you already.

Now, the window here is not the best for viewing, so I would recommend downloading the file and reading it like at. You may download it by either:
1. Clicking on "Fail" and selecting "Download"
2. Or by using the command "ctrl + s"

I hope you enjoy the article!

All the best,

Joey



2 comments:

  1. Joey, thanks for you wonderful essay! I also feel that I'm getting to know Russia as more than just a uniform Slavic country, but really a multiethnic, multicultural society. By the way, can I come visit you in Tuva? What's the weather like there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete