Friday, August 30, 2013

All my bags are packed...


My dear readers,

   I am proud to report that all my bags are packed! The moment came today as I balanced out the weights between book bags. The scales speak for themselves: all less than 50 lbs! And within the size requirements as well (more or less - it depends are stringent they'll be at the airport). 
 
I'll be taking 2 checked bags, a carry-on, and a personal item. It's a lot, but with a bit of tweaking, I'll rig up a quick system of maneuvering that'll allow me to race through the airport!

The excitement of this moment is only tempered by the fact that today is Thursday and I don't leave until Monday. I am (not counting today) three days ahead of schedule. That is a record for me - believe me, I NEVER pack this far in advance.

Now what do I do?

Cheers,

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment