Thursday, August 29, 2013

Update from the Front: Shoving (I mean packing!) my things together!

It is the third day since packing began in earnest. I am proud to report that I have consolidated the groups mentioned in Sunday's post into smaller units. Here is a view of what remains to be packed (or rather, "shoved") with other items. As of today, you can see much more of the table than the picture shows. That is a plus!

With everything being consolidated comes the next phase of the "operation", which is to actually pack my bags. This involves just as much shoving as the other phase, but I'm hoping everything will fit. More importantly, I'm hoping everything will fit and the bags won't weigh too much.

Here's to hoping!






And here are the bags of which I speak:

In case you are wondering, that is not a halo.
Hopefully tomorrow or Friday, I shall have a full (but not too full) complement of baggage to show you.

Until then,

Cheers!

Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment